Show All Answers

1. What should I do if I do not receive my child support?
2. How long will it take to enforce an order of support after I lodge my complaint?
3. Is it necessary to attach my income even though I pay my support in a timely fashion?
4. What happens if the defendant quits their job and/or moves out of Luzerne County?
5. I have a court order but the defendant will not pay his or her share of medical expenses as ordered. What do I do?
6. Who submits the bills to the insurance company?
7. It seems that I always have difficulty receiving the regular support payments. Are there any other alternatives to enforcement besides an income attachment?
8. Can my employer fire me because I have an income attachment?