How do I change my address on my tax bill?

In order to update your address on your tax bills, you must fill out a Change of Address form found on our website under "Forms"

One other option is to contact the Tax Collector in your Municipality for instructions on how to update the information.

Show All Answers

1. What is an assessment?
2. What is millage?
3. How do I calculate my approximate property tax based on the posted millage rates?
4. How do I appeal my assessment?
5. What are the different types of hearings?
6. How do I change my address on my tax bill?
7. What are the standard procedures a county assessor should follow upon entering onto your property?
8. What are the responsibilities of a Field Investigator?
9. Will a Field Investigator go onto a property clearly marked “No Trespassing”
10. Will a Field Investigator enter the inside of my home?