How do I report a problem with a bridge?

To report a problem with a County owned bridge, send an email to the Road and Bridge Supervisor at or call him at 570-825-1603.

Please see the list of our bridges to identify the one you're reporting. 

Show All Answers

1. My vehicle was damaged by a pothole, where do I send the bill?
2. How do I report a pothole?
3. How do I report a tree across a County road?
4. How do I report icy road conditions?
5. How do I report a street light out on the Cross Valley Expressway?
6. Do I need a permit for a residential driveway on a County Road?
7. How do I report a problem with a bridge?
8. A County plow truck damaged my mailbox (or other item), who do I contact?
9. How many roads does the County own?
10. How do I report a road water problem / blocked storm drain?
11. How to report damaged or missing signs?
12. How do I report a vegetation problem along a County Road?
13. Who do I contact to find out the right-of-way on a County road?
14. What is needed on a SALDO (Subdivision and Land Development Ordnance) Plan and submittal?
15. Who do I contact if I want to place anything in the right-of -way of a County road?
16. How do I contact the Luzerne County Flood Protection Authority?
17. Gypsy Moth spraying?