How do I report a pothole?

For County-maintained roadways only, please call the Road and Bridge Department at 570-825-1604 or send us an email at Include as much information as possible. Include the road name, distance from intersection or nearest house number and any other information that will help our crews find the location. Please do not assume someone else has reported it. 

For State owned roads, report the problem to the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation at 1-800-FIXROAD. 

Contact your Township or Borough for municipal owned roads.

How to Report a Pothole

Show All Answers

1. My vehicle was damaged by a pothole, where do I send the bill?
2. How do I report a pothole?
3. How do I report a tree across a County road?
4. How do I report icy road conditions?
5. How do I report a street light out on the Cross Valley Expressway?
6. Do I need a permit for a residential driveway on a County Road?
7. How do I report a problem with a bridge?
8. A County plow truck damaged my mailbox (or other item), who do I contact?
9. How many roads does the County own?
10. How do I report a road water problem / blocked storm drain?
11. How to report damaged or missing signs?
12. How do I report a vegetation problem along a County Road?
13. Who do I contact to find out the right-of-way on a County road?
14. What is needed on a SALDO (Subdivision and Land Development Ordnance) Plan and submittal?
15. Who do I contact if I want to place anything in the right-of -way of a County road?
16. How do I contact the Luzerne County Flood Protection Authority?
17. Gypsy Moth spraying?