I want to post bail. Where do I go?

If the case is still at the Magistrate court, you need to go there to post bail. Please check with the Magistrate on their procedure.  Once the case proceeds to the Common Pleas court, you come into the Clerk of Courts to post bail.  We only accept cash.  Please bring valid ID or state issued driver's license. Bail can be posted Monday thru Friday 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.  If you choose, you can also contact a bail bondsman.

Show All Answers

1. When is my court date?
2. I have a warrant. How can I have it lifted?
3. I owe money on a criminal court case. How do I set up a payment plan?
4. Can I E- file (PAC file)?
5. I need a copy of my divorce decree. Where do I get this?
6. I need a PFA. Who do I contact?
7. How can I see if I have a criminal record?
8. How can I get a copy of a filing from my Common Pleas court case?
9. How can I get a copy of my birth certificate?
10. How do I have my driver's license restored?
11. I need a record check. What do I do?
12. Can I get a copy of my custody order?
13. I want to post bail. Where do I go?