I need a record check. What do I do?

There are different options to obtain a record check.  You will need to print the Record Check form from our website.  If you are not able to do so, you will need to write a request that includes your full name (maiden name also), date of birth, and what you are inquiring about. Please be specific.  You can bring to the Clerk of Courts, or mail the request to our office.  The cost for a record check is $17.75.  If you need certifications of any documentation, the fee is $8.75 per certification.  This is either payable by money order, made out to the Clerk of Courts, or you can pay by cash.  The record check is for Luzerne County only.  If you want to do a statewide check on yourself, you can visit the State Police website to obtain that information.

Show All Answers

1. When is my court date?
2. I have a warrant. How can I have it lifted?
3. I owe money on a criminal court case. How do I set up a payment plan?
4. Can I E- file (PAC file)?
5. I need a copy of my divorce decree. Where do I get this?
6. I need a PFA. Who do I contact?
7. How can I see if I have a criminal record?
8. How can I get a copy of a filing from my Common Pleas court case?
9. How can I get a copy of my birth certificate?
10. How do I have my driver's license restored?
11. I need a record check. What do I do?
12. Can I get a copy of my custody order?
13. I want to post bail. Where do I go?