Can I E- file (PAC file)?

YES! Criminal filings can now be done through PAC file, with the exception if there is a fee involved.  We do not take online payments at this time.  Attorneys, please visit the UJS portal to set up an account.

Show All Answers

1. When is my court date?
2. I have a warrant. How can I have it lifted?
3. I owe money on a criminal court case. How do I set up a payment plan?
4. Can I E- file (PAC file)?
5. I need a copy of my divorce decree. Where do I get this?
6. I need a PFA. Who do I contact?
7. How can I see if I have a criminal record?
8. How can I get a copy of a filing from my Common Pleas court case?
9. How can I get a copy of my birth certificate?
10. How do I have my driver's license restored?
11. I need a record check. What do I do?
12. Can I get a copy of my custody order?
13. I want to post bail. Where do I go?