How can I get detailed copies of all my case balances or the payments made to date?

Detailed reports may be requested in person, and are subject to a $0.25 per page fee, owed at the time of the request at:
Department of Probation Services - Court Collections Division
20 N Pennsylvania Boulevard
Penn Place Building
Suite 304 (3rd Floor)
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18701
Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. (excluding federal / legal holidays)

Juvenile offenders looking to request such copies should contact 570-825-1835 to ensure a report would be available upon reporting in person.

Show All Answers

1. Why do I have to pay restitution?
2. How is the amount of restitution determined?
3. What if I disagree with the amount of restitution I am ordered to pay?
4. Can I pay my victims directly?
5. What about other fines, costs, and / or fees?
6. Where can the balance of court ordered fines, court costs, and restitution be found?
7. How can I make payments?
8. When should I begin to make payments and when are payments due?
9. What is a Judgment?
10. What will happen if I do not make payments as directed?
11. What if I bounce a check for my fines, court costs restitution?
12. What will happen if I move, get a new phone number, or change my employment?
13. How can I get detailed copies of all my case balances or the payments made to date?
14. I am owed court-ordered restitution but have not been receiving payments; who can help?
15. My license is suspended. Now what?
16. If I am unable to comply with my payment plan due to medical reasons, what should I do?
17. If I am in jail, what happens to my payment plan?
18. I'm a juvenile. What do I do about paying restitution?