Where can the balance of court ordered fines, court costs, and restitution be found?
  • For juveniles who have not been adjudicated delinquent, contact 570-825-1835
  • For balance information for all adult offenders and for juveniles who have been adjudicated delinquent:
    • Fines, costs, and restitution information can be located online through the Court of Common Pleas Case Management System (CPCMS)
    • Follow these instructions on their website:
      • Choose E-Services
      • Select and Click Public Web Docket Sheets
      • Choose Common Pleas
      • Choose Other Criteria
      • Enter Last Name
      • Enter First Name
      • Select Luzerne County
      • Select Criminal for the Docket Type
      • Choose Search
      • Select Appropriate Case From the Results of the Search
      • Scroll Through the Pages Until You Reach the Financial Information

Show All Answers

1. Why do I have to pay restitution?
2. How is the amount of restitution determined?
3. What if I disagree with the amount of restitution I am ordered to pay?
4. Can I pay my victims directly?
5. What about other fines, costs, and / or fees?
6. Where can the balance of court ordered fines, court costs, and restitution be found?
7. How can I make payments?
8. When should I begin to make payments and when are payments due?
9. What is a Judgment?
10. What will happen if I do not make payments as directed?
11. What if I bounce a check for my fines, court costs restitution?
12. What will happen if I move, get a new phone number, or change my employment?
13. How can I get detailed copies of all my case balances or the payments made to date?
14. I am owed court-ordered restitution but have not been receiving payments; who can help?
15. My license is suspended. Now what?
16. If I am unable to comply with my payment plan due to medical reasons, what should I do?
17. If I am in jail, what happens to my payment plan?
18. I'm a juvenile. What do I do about paying restitution?