Where do I make my support payments?

All support payments should be made to Pennsylvania PA Child Support Program (SCDU). These support payments should be mailed to:
Pennsylvania SCDU
P.O. Box 69110
Harrisburg, PA 17106-9110

The SCDU Customer Service and Payment Information phone number is 1-800-727-7238.  The number is a toll free number and there is no charge to call. To ensure that you receive proper credit, you must use the coupons that were supplied to you. Please put your  Pennsylvania Child Support Program (PACSES) Member Number and your social security number on you check. PACSES is the computer system that is operated by the state for support obligations; SCDU is the unit that processes support collections.

Show All Answers

1. Where do I make my support payments?
2. How do I receive support payments?
3. Can I pay the plaintiff directly when they need the support in a hurry?
4. If the defendant has more than one case, how will I receive support payments?
5. Where do I get information regarding my support payments?