Summary Appeal

If you want to appeal a Magistrate decision from a traffic or non traffic citation, then you need to do a summary appeal. Review the instructions on what is required. An example is provided to see what information is needed in order to fill out the form.  Please print the form and complete.  Bring the ORIGINAL to file at the Clerk of Courts, along with your payment.