- Specialty Court- Specialized treatment court within Luzerne County Justice System that identifies and intercepts non-violent adult offenders with mental illness or a co-occurring disorder.
- Forensic Assertive Community Treatment Team - Provides comprehensive evidence-based treatment to high risk individuals with a criminal background, severe mental illness as well as Drug and Alcohol issues. For more information, please contact Northeast Counseling Services at 570-735-7590.
- Prison Re-Entry Program - Provides life skills counseling to inmates with mental illness and prepares them for re-entry to the community. For more information, please contact Northeast Counseling Services at 570-735-7590.
- Mental Health Coordinator - William Anzalone, PsyD, overees and coordinates daily operations of the Luzerne County Mental Health Court.
- IMED (Intercept Model for Early Intervention) - Provides services to those 18 years and older with Medicaid who have come to the attention of the Criminal Justice System via police and/or magisterial involvement. For more information, please contact Northeast Counseling Services at 570-735-7590.
For more information, please contact:
Robert McAllister, Mental Health Program Specialist - Adult Services