Changing your federal taxes for your pension.

So you need to change your federal withholding on your County pension.

Although we do not offer tax advice, you can change your federal withholding by clicking on the following link:

2022 W4-P

Fill out this form and send into the Pension Coordinator and he will adjust accordingly.

All forms should be sent to:
Richard Hummer
Pension Coordinator
20 N. Pennsylvania Blvd.
Suite 215F
Wilkes-Barre, PA  18701