Recorder of Deeds
The Recorder of Deeds' Office records all real estate related documents along with notary public commissions and various elected official commissions. Recording of these documents preserves the integrity, accuracy and continuity of the records. Fees for recording documents are found on the fee schedule.
Documents can be eRecorded by contacting one of the following eRecording vendors:
- CSC - call 866-652-0111 or email CSC
- ePN - call 888-325-3365 or email ePN
- Simplifile - call 800-460-5657 or email Simplifile
Real Estate Documents
The public can access all recorded real estate documents and obtain copies for general use or certified copies (in office only) to meet specific needs at the public terminals in the office or through the following websites:
- Landex Remote: Here the customer sets up an account and then uses the money to draw down for complete access to the records and copies.
- Landex Webstore: Here the customer has free access to the indices but is charged a fee to download a document for viewing and/or printing.
- IQS E-Film Reader: Free to search older deeds. Currently must have deed book and page number. Fee for copies.
- Common Level Ratio 2018
- Common Level Ratio Effective 7-1-19
- Notary Public Application (PDF)
- Notary Public change of Address Form
- Notary Public Change of Name
- PA Realty Transfer Tax Refund
- Realty Transfer Tax Statement of Value
- Refund Municipal Realty Tax (PDF)
- Refund School District Realty Tax (PDF)