Family Court Motions

  • Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:45 a.m. to 9:15 a.m. for attorneys and pro se litigants. (Motions hours are subject to change based upon Court scheduling requirements.)
  • Petitions for Special Relief and Contempt, Motions for Continuance, Petitions for a Name Change of a Minor, and all other Family Court matters requiring a Judge’s approval and/or signature must be presented during Motions.
  • Counsel and pro se litigants should arrive with the appropriate completed paperwork to present to the presiding Judge.
  • Court employees are prohibited from providing legal advice, as well as guidance with regard to the drafting and execution of legal documents.