Military & Overseas Voting

Official Notice of Election for Military and Overseas Voters

November 2, 2021  General Election

You may register to vote and request an official absentee ballot by using the Federal Postcard Application (FPCA) available at or  You may apply for an absentee ballot by submitting your FPCA by fax to (570) 820-6399 or by email to 

You may request an absentee ballot from this office at any time prior to a primary or election. However, if time does not permit you to receive and return an official absentee ballot, you are entitled to vote using the Federal Write-in Absentee Ballot (FWAB). Military electors may also use the FWAB to register to vote and vote simultaneously. Access further instructions on the FWAB here.

To vote, refer to page 9 of the FWAB.

You may use the FWAB to vote for candidates for state and local offices or for ballot initiatives, write the names of candidates or ballot initiatives in the Addendum section of the FWAB. Under the Office/Ballot Initiative heading, enter the office the candidate is running for or the title of the Ballot Initiative (referendum). Under the Candidate Name, Party Affiliation or Initiative Vote heading, list the name of the candidate(s) you wish to vote for, or if you are voting on a Referendum question, write "yes" or "no".

Overseas Vote Foundation

For U.S. citizens overseas and uniformed services members, view the Overseas Vote Foundation website.