Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
The Northeastern Pennsylvania Hospital Authority was formed in 1978 under the Municipal Authorities Act of 1945 to provide access to the municipal bond market for health care providers located in northeastern Pennsylvania. In 1989 the Authority amended its charter to include eligible educational institutions.
The name of the Authority was also changed in 1989 to the Northeastern Pennsylvania Hospital and Education Authority. The Authority operates under the direction of a volunteer board and has no employees nor does it incur occupancy costs.