- American Forest and Paper Association: Discusses recycling paper products and has lots of interesting information about paper.
- Department of Environmental Protection (DEP)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Glass Packaging Institute: GPI is the North American trade association for the glass container manufacturers and suppliers to the industry.
- Keep America Beautiful: Provides information on waste management, litter, cleanups, etc.
- Learning and Teaching about the Environment
- Professional Recyclers of Pennsylvania (PROP)
- Thermostat Recycling Corporation
Call the Recycling Hotline 800-822-8837 to find out where to recycle household batteries, small drill batteries, flashlight batteries, etc. All you will need is your zip code and you will find out which stores near you accept these batteries and more!
Close the Loop, LLC
Welcome to Close the Loop! Buying U.S.-made recycled products from Close the Loop supports small, progressive, environmentally responsible product manufacturers who create innovative materials, recycled products and green building materials, and gain valuable LEED points. Close the Loop offers many recycled products that can be used to improve the beauty surrounding your home/business while minimizing annual maintenance (plastic fencing, glass mulch) and improve the safety surface of your children's playground or public-use playgrounds (rubber mulch).
- Glass Mulch
- Horse Footing / Equestrian Mulch
- Newspaper / Newsprint Pencils
- Post and Rail Fencing
- Raised Garden Beds
- Rubber Mulch
- Rubber Timbers
- Unique Gift Ideas
We also offer recycled gifts and promotional pens/pencils, along with many other hand-made unique products of high-quality and workmanship by local artisans, see products. Read the latest issue of THE LOOP E-newsletter!
National Association for Plastic Container Recovery: Focuses on recycling of Number 1 PET bottles.
U.S. Environmental/Recycling Hotline: Puts geographically specific information at your fingertips. This site includes information on recycling centers, household hazardous waste, and buy recycled.