Application requirements for Zoning hearings, Subdivision/Land Development, and zoning permits are linked below.  If you are looking to submit a land development or subdivision plan for review or for signatures, please contact staff beforehand so we can advise you of the correct fees + process; please call Patrick Dooley at 570-825-1565.  If you are seeking any kind of zoning permit; zoning hearing application (Variance/ Special Exception); or Certificate of Zoning Compliance (prior to occupancy), it is best to contact staff and let us help complete the forms for you; please call:  Priscilla Cuevas at 570-825-1589 or Adam Yozwiak at 570-825-1567: