- PA Department of Community & Economic Development (PA-DCED) - Find how to use the Funding and Program Finder. Find grants, loans, and initiatives offered through the Department of Community and Economic Development.
- Penn's Northeast - A public / private partnership of agencies dedicated to assisting businesses interested in locating within Northeastern Pennsylvania, serving Lackawanna, Luzerne, Monroe, Pike and Wayne Counties and the communities of Berwick and Forest City.
- Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency (PHFA) - This web page provides information for the following: Affordable Homeownership Programs, Downpayment and Closing Cost Assistance, Free Homebuyers Education and Loan Programs for Home Improvements and Repairs.
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Commission on Economic Opportunity (CEO) - This web page was created to provide information for those who may benefit from these programs and to be a resource to other organizations engaged in the field of Human Services.
- Greater Wilkes-Barre Chamber of Business & Industry - The Greater Wilkes-Barre Chamber of Business and Industry and its affiliates are community, economic development and business service organizations charged with the mission of collaborating with community and regional partners to create quality employment and business opportunities and improve the area’s quality of life through strategic planning, programs and investments in our community.
- CAN DO, Inc. - CAN DO, Inc. is a private, non-profit industrial/economic development corporation serving Greater Hazleton in Northeastern Pennsylvania, which is just a short drive from New York City, Philadelphia, Boston or Washington, D.C. Our coverage area includes portions of Luzerne, Schuylkill and Carbon counties. The Hazleton area is bordered on the west by Columbia County, east by the Lehigh River, north by Wilkes-Barre, and south by upper Schuylkill and Carbon counties.