TRAIN PA is a gateway into TRAIN National, a free service of the Public Health Foundation which operates through collaborative partnerships with state and federal agencies, local and national organizations, and educational institutions.
Through this site, you can:
- Quickly find and register for many courses to satisfy your professional development needs
- Track your learning with personal online transcripts
- Access valuable materials, course reviews, and discussions to improve your learning experience
- Stay informed of the latest public health trainings for your area or expertise
Check out the portal to register.
Former PA Prepared Users
To access TRAIN PA for the first time, you must set your password and update your account information. Please see the For PA Prepared Users: Getting Started with TRAIN PA (PDF) instructional guide for step-by-step directions on setting up your TRAIN PA account.
If you already have an account in TRAIN and were not a former PA Prepared user, please enter your Login Name and Password in the fields provided on the left menu and click “Login.”
Find a Course
TRAIN PA uses simple course name prefixes to help you easily find trainings geared toward you! Just type the course name prefix into the Search by Keyword or Course ID field and click the search button. Here are just a few:
- PA for all PA-sponsored courses
- PA-EMS for all PA-sponsored EMS courses
- PA-PEMA for all emergency management training
If this is your first visit, click "Create Account" on the left menu to register for TRAIN and start learning today! Be sure to opt in to emails so that you can receive important messages.
For help, please email TRAIN PA support.