- Assessment Office
How Do I Appeal My Tax Assessment? (apelación)
Find the necessary forms and information to appeal your tax assessment. Encuentre los formularios y la información necesarios para apelar su evaluación de impuestos.
Certified Tax Rolls/ Data Purchasing
Purchase a link to the Luzerne County certified assessment information.
Assessment Office Fees (Honorarios)
Check the Tax Assessor's Office Cost Sheet to find fees for various department services.
Deadlines for Assessment Programs (Plazos)
Make sure you don't miss any Assessor's Office deadlines by checking these dates.
View and download Assessor forms in PDF format.
Homestead / Farmstead
Luzerne County School Districts
Learn what school district your city, borough, or township resides in.
Tax Millage Rates
Review archived tax refunds.
Common Level Ratio
Common Level Ratios for the last several years
GIS/Mapping Department Free Online GIS Portal
GIS/Mapping Department Subscription GIS Portal
This links to the GIS/Mapping Department's Subscription GIS Web Portal
Clean & Green
The Luzerne County Assessor's Office is responsible for tax assessment in the County. Tax assessment services include:
- Administering all real property tax programs
- Assisting customers with all tax assessment and special program information
- Discovering, valuing and listing all real property in Luzerne County
- Maintaining and updating records of all real property within the County
- Setting and defending assessment values according to a base year system
- Verifying the County’s uniform parcel Identifier to assure the accuracy of parcel identification in all real property