American Forest and Paper Association discusses recycling paper products and has lots of interesting information about paper.
Call the RECYCLING HOTLINE-1-800-822-8837 to find out where to recycle household batteries, small drill batteries, flashlight batteries etc. All you will need is your zip code and you will find out which stores near you accept these batteries and more!!
CLOSE THE LOOP, LLC
Welcome to Close the Loop! Buying US-made recycled products from Close the Loop supports small, progressive, environmentally responsible product manufacturers who create innovative materials, recycled products and green building materials, and gain valuable LEED points. Close the Loop offers many recycled products that can be used to improve the beauty surrounding your home/business while minimizing annual maintenance (plastic fencing, glass mulch) and improve the safety surface of your children’s playground or public-use playgrounds (rubber mulch).
DEP – Department of Environmental Protection
VINYL SIDING RECYCLING
PROP (Professional Recyclers of Pennsylvania)
REGENCY POLIMER SERVICES
Is looking for vinyl siding to recycle!! Mr. Dee Kristoff at 410-273-9190, xt. 111, will gladly answer your questions on costs, quantity and transporation.
Worm World - The Yuckiest Site on the Internet, see Worms as Recyclers
- Planet Protector, Recycle City, Planet Pals, Waste No Words, Earth Day Kaboose
- National Arbor Day Foundation, Plant-It 2020, Earth Day on Your Block
- 30 Activities to Celebrate Earth Day, Earth’s Birthday Project, Help the Environment
- National Geographic Environment
- Kids For a Clean Environment, World Wildlife Fund, Rainforest Action Network
- Earth Day Network, Family Education Network’s Earth Day, Earth Day Groceries Project, NIEHS Kids’ Page, Green Teacher Magazine, Garden For Wildlife
GPI is the North American trade association for the glass container manufacturers and suppliers to the industry.
provides information on waste management and litter.
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle…through Procurement.