AUTHORITIES, BOARDS AND COMMISSIONS APPLICATION (revised 4/14/16)
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES REGARDING LUZERNE COUNTY AUTHORITIES, BOARDS, AND COMMISSIONS
Links for each Authority, Board or Commission are listed on the right
AUTHORITIES, BOARDS, AND COMMISSIONS
The Luzerne County Council is accepting applications for all County Authorities, Boards, and Commissions on a rolling basis. The following Authorities, Boards, and Commissions have members whose terms will expire during 2016, and all interested citizens of Luzerne County are invited to submit an application of interest. Please note that seats on some of these bodies are subject to specific requirements or qualifications.
- Advisory Council on the Aging
- Agriculture Preservation Board
- Children and Youth Advisory Board
- Conservation District Board
- Convention Center Authority
- Drug and Alcohol Executive Commission
- Flood Protection Authority
- Forty Fort Airport Advisory Board
- Housing Authority Board
- Industrial Development Authority
- Luzerne County Community College Board of Trustees
- Luzerne-Wyoming Counties Mental Health and Developmental Services Program Advisory Board
- Luzerne County Planning Commission
- Redevelopment Authority Board
- Luzerne County Transportation Authority Board
- Zoning Hearing Board
Please visit http://www.luzernecounty.org/county/boards-authorities for a complete list of Luzerne County Authorities, Boards, and Commissions and to download an application, or contact Sharon Lawrence, Clerk of Council at 570-825-1634.
Completed applications should be submitted to Sharon Lawrence, Clerk of Council, Luzerne County Courthouse, 200 North River Street, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18711 or emailed to email@example.com, in order to be considered for appointment. All who submit applications will be contacted for an interview.