AUTHORITIES, BOARDS AND COMMISSIONS APPLICATION (revised 7/24/12)
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES REGARDING LUZERNE COUNTY AUTHORITIES, BOARDS, AND COMMISSIONS
Links for each Authority, Board or Commission are listed on the right
The Luzerne County Council is accepting applications for all County Authorities, Boards, and Commissions on a rolling basis. The following Authorities, Boards, and Commissions have members whose terms will expire during 2015, and all interested citizens of Luzerne County are invited to submit an application of interest. Please note that seats on some of these bodies are subject to specific requirements or qualifications.
- Advisory Council on the Aging
- Agriculture Preservation Board
- Children and Youth Advisory Board
- Conservation District Board
- Drug and Alcohol Executive Commission
- Flood Protection Authority
- Forty Fort Airport Advisory Board
- Housing Authority Board
- Industrial Development Authority
- Luzerne County Convention Center Authority
- Luzerne County Community College Board of Trustees
- Luzerne-Wyoming Counties Mental Health and Developmental Services Program Advisory Board
- Redevelopment Authority Board
- Luzerne County Transportation Authority Board
- Workforce Investment Board
- Zoning Hearing Board
ABC Eligibility List for 2015 expiring terms.
Please visit http://www.luzernecounty.org/county/boards-authorities for a complete list of Luzerne County Authorities, Boards, and Commissions and to download an application, or contact the Clerk of Council at 570-825-1634. Applications for the above vacancies should be submitted to the Clerk of Council in order to be considered for appointment. All who submit applications will be contacted for an interview.